The State of Florida Children’s Medical Services, in partnership with the University of Florida Craniofacial Center, offers the following free services to families with children who have facial differences and professionals in the industry:
- Assistance to hospitals and families in obtaining specially designed bottles and nipples for feeding.
- Printed materials offering a wide range of helpful information.
- Links to to the local family network.
- Contact information for treatment centers within the state of Florida.
- Assistance in matching families and professionals with centers closest to their community.
- Assistance with scheduling specialists from various craniofacial centers to visit the birthing hospital and provide education about care and feeding for children born with cleft lip/palate or other craniofacial differences.
To obtain any materials or learn more about available services, please visit the FCCN website or contact Holly Shenk, RN at the University of Florida Craniofacial Center at (352) 627-9326 / toll free1-800-726-2029 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org