The FCPA Scholarship is awarded annually to a deserving Florida high school senior who meets the qualifications set forth by the Scholarship Committee of the Florida Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association (FCPA). The scholarship is a one-time award of $500.
Eligible to apply is any Florida high school senior with a cleft lip or palate or craniofacial anomaly who is nominated and sponsored by an FCPA member and who has been admitted to an undergraduate college or university. Rewarding active community service and academic excellence are the main goals of the scholarship.
Florida high school seniors are eligible to apply if they meet the following criteria:
- Have a cleft lip or palate or craniofacial anomaly
- Have been nominated/sponsored by an FCPA member
- Have been admitted to an undergraduate college or university
How to Apply
The application process involves the following:
- Complete the application form and summarize past educational performance.
- Compose a 250-word description of your educational goals and any past or current community service.
- Submit a letter of nomination from the sponsoring FCPA member.
- Submit a recommendation from an appropriate high school official (e.g., principal, teacher, or counselor).
- Include an official transcript showing all high school credits and grades through the first semester of the senior year.
The deadline for receipt of application and supporting documents is April 1, 2021. Please send all materials to email@example.com.
The Scholarship will be awarded prior to high school graduation so that that the student(s) may be recognized during the ceremony.