Become an FCPA Member
The FCPA welcomes both professionals and parents as members of the association. The five types of memberships include the following:
- Active Member – Must hold the appropriate license or certification in the area of specialty. An Active Member must be accredited in a related professional field and have displayed an interest in the rehabilitation of persons with cleft palate, cleft lip, or other craniofacial anomalies.
- Associate Member – A person, including parents, with an interest in cleft palate, cleft lip, and other craniofacial anomalies.
- Honorary Members – Persons who have distinguished themselves by their scientific contributions or by benefactions to the advancement of cleft lip, cleft palate. and craniofacial rehabilitation.
- Student Member – A full-time student in an academic institution working toward professional accreditation, who displays an interest in the rehabilitation of persons with cleft lip, cleft palate, and other craniofacial anomalies and is recommended in writing by a member of the faculty.
- Life Member – Status conferred by unanimous vote of the executive committee upon active members of the association at the time of their professional retirement.