The FCPA would like you to join us this year for our next Annual Symposium in Orlando.
If you are a nurse whose primary focus is care coordination, you may be able to attend our Annual General Symposium and Nursing Symposium FREE!
– The Scholarship covers registration fees and hotel stay for 2 nights. It does not include travel expenses and meals that are not included in your registration fee.
– The award is open to new attendees only. Nurses that have attended the conference in the past will not be included in the application process.
– You must be a resident of Florida and care for Florida residents.
– Open to licensed nurses that work full time and offer care coordination to their patients at least 50% of this time. Open to CMS and non-CMS Nurse Care Coordinators.
– Submit an application (Download the .pdf file) and a nomination letter from a current FCPA member to:
Nursing Scholarship Committee
Florida Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association, Inc.
6300 Sagewood Drive, Suite H255
Park City, UT 84098
– The deadline for receipt of application and supporting documents is October 30, 2017
For more information, please contact: Suzanne Greenleaf-Martin, BSN, RN, CNOR, email@example.com